Viju Deenadayalu, MD
My goal is to create a comfortable atmosphere where I can provide excellent healthcare for my patients and to establish a physician-patient relationship built on honesty and trust. I feel that educating my patients about their conditions and utilizing preventive medicine is crucial to the practice of sound medicine.
Dr. Deenadayalu graduated from Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine in Dayton, Ohio. At Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Dr. Deenadayalu completed his residency in internal medicine and later completed a fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology. His primary areas of focus include colon cancer screening and prevention, and diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, and colon.
Dr. Deenadayalu is currently serving a three year term on The American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy's (ASGE) national Practice Management Committee. He also serves on the Editorial Review Board for the medical journal Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
- B.S., Biology, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- M.D., Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, Dayton, Ohio
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
- Chief Fellow, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
- Nominee for the Walter J. Daly Outstanding Internal Medicine Resident Award, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
- Honorable mention in the ACP/ASIM medical student poster competition
- Dean’s List: Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana